Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Join My Lucky Ladies Team for just $25!

Join My Lucky Ladies Team
Attend my Downline meetings every first Monday at the Rexall in Inverness for business Tips and make and takes and to get to know your fellow Team Members,
 
Although this is the Mini kit it is a great deal  You still get to pick out $25 - $26.95 in Merchandise and  get all the starter materials and your next purchases you will get
30 % off your first qualifying order and then 20 % after that.   Even if you don't want to have workshops or parties or classes you could be a hobbyist demo and just buy from yourself at a discount!   
 
I will personally Thank you for joining by letting you pick out a pack of cardstock of your color choice and a standard ink Pad for FREE !!!  This month only!
 
This is how I started and believe me it was easy to build up my supplies.  I put back into the business the money I made or saved and now I have a great business and a ton of new friends that I cherish and love spending time with.  I get to travel and earn goodies along the way. I also get to order new things before the customers have a chance to see them and I get excited about that. 
 
if you would like to join my team and start attending my monthly meetings just sign up and let me know you will be at my next meeting Which is OCT 7th at 5:30 pm at the Rexall!
Hope to see you there.  Just bring your snail adhesive and scissors for our make and take.  Also we always have dinner so each of us pays for our own and it is a great time to socialize.
Let me know  you are coming so I have enough kits prepared  for our creative time.
 
This offer is only good till OCT 21st so don't wait! 
Debi
352-637-6781
 
 
 
Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!

Dates: October 7-21, 2013

The Fine Print:

  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick
      • Customer postcards
  • While this promotion will concurrently be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, and France, Stampin' Up!'s market-specific recruiting regulations still apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment