Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Join my Lucky Ladies Team!

Last Day!

Extended through 10/22 Don't miss out!

Join my Lucky Ladies Team 

If you would like to join my Lucky Ladies Team in the next two weeks
Stampin' UP! is running a special for their 25th Anniversary

and you can join for only $25

Thank you to Linda and Crystal for joining my team

Who is next?

 
 
  • Offer only good for 2 weeks (so don’t miss your opportunity!)
  • During this offer, only the specially priced $25 starter kit will be available.  The regular $99 starter kit will not be available.
  • The $25 starter kit includes:
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack, which includes
      • A box of annual catalog
      • A pack of current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick (order forms, etc)
      • Customer postcards

When you join, you'll also get:

  • 10% extra discount on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of joining…for a total of 30% off!
  • Two months FREE of the Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
 
 
 
I would love love to have you on my team
I have my

Opportunity and downline meeting night the first Monday of each Month at the Rexall in Inverness at 5:30pm - 7:30pm

come and join us!
 
If you join my Team I will Also throw in in addition to the $26.95 in merchandise in the $25 kit a pack of cardstock and a classic pad your color choice. My personal Thank you for joining my team.

To Sign up beginning OCT 7th - OCT21st

go to http://dpippin.stampinup.net  click on join the fun


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment