Sunday, January 12, 2014

CLASSES Classes and More CLASSES!!!!

CLASSES   C L A S S E  S     and More    CLASSES!!!!!

My Card Classes
Citrus Springs community center second and Fourth Tuesdays of each month (except in July I am usually at convention. } from 11 am till 1 pm and only $10  if you can bring the right amount as I rarely have change if everyone has a $20 bill.  you can write a check but it has to be made out to the citrus county board of county commissioners.   They pay me a few weeks later.  We do 3 cards with envelopes but occasionally we might do a project instead of cards.  You will love the ladies in this class!  They are so sweet just like you.  They share well and are great friends and have been coming to class for about 3  years or more. I have 3 new ones starting in the coming  weeks  on Jan 28th.  You are welcome to come all I ask my students to do is let me know for sure they are coming with a phone call a few  days before so I prepare enough kits.  I hate to be caught without enough to go around. So be sure your name is on my list!  here is my phone # 352-637-6781 if I am not at home my answer machine is sure to get the messages
 
I also have a few classes at the B & W Rexall one that meets on the first Thursday night 5:30 -7:30pm  of each month then
Two  others that meet at lunch  time and if you are a beginner these are simple classes with lots of fun but simple cards and projects  11 - 1 pm at the Rexall on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month  at these sessions they only do 2 cards but they are expected to buy at least an item from the diner to  help them get business, keep them satisfied and for us to get the back room for free.  the charge for class is only $5 for the make and take  but if you have a $20 order placed on that day I don't charge the $5. 
 
On the 3rd Monday of each month I am at the First Lutheran Church from 5:30 -7:30pm doing a card buffet  a system where the ladies rotate tables and get to chat with each other while creating cards  so fun choose the designs you want or need.  I have usually up to 5 different ones  you can do them all or as many as you can handle.  the charge for this class is  3 cards for $8  and $2 for each additional card.   Most of the cards need very little instruction and are easy to create.  Even if you have never stamped before you can still feel comfortable enough here to walk away feeling like a true artist.  That is the beauty of Rubber stamps and Ink.  I always count the ladies in attendance and donate $1 from each to the boys and girls children's fund for Camp scholarships as a Thank you for letting us use the church.
 
No specifics yet but hoping to start another class the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month in Floral City Community Center 2-4pm most likely 2 cards with a $5-  $7 charge for supplies. We will be learning techniques and how to do various card foldings. Hope to be starting  January 21st.  you will need to phone me on this as well so I can have kits prepared.
 
A great way to earn Free Stampin' UP! product is to have a workshop!  The New Mini catalog is out and there is lots of product to choose from and the sale a bration catalog will hit the deck soon. (JAn 28th) and  NO it really isn't WORK it is a real PARTY! so if you like to PARTY I would love  to do a workshop for you  and your friends in your home on most weekends  or weeknights except the first  Monday nights as this is the time I get together with my downline group.  If you should want to become a Stampin' up demonstrator now is a great time as they just announced they are letting any new demonstrator that has joined since July of 2013 go to convention for FREE!  This includes anyone joining now until registration closes.  So don't wait Join now.  you  would still need to pay for Transportation there and back and hotel but your registration paid for is a big thing! As an upline it means so much to have your downline in attendance with you.  Did I mention it only cost $99 for your kit and you get to pick out $125 in merchandise that you to personally handpick from the catalog to use and I will even offer to help you with your first workshop to help build your confidence up.  Would love to have you on my Lucky Ladies TEAM!
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment