Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stampin Up! Leadership 2014

Stampin Up! Leadership 2014
Hello  Just wanted to let you know that I am at Houston Texas at the Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference.  Shelli is here with us and she got a fabulous standing ovation as she came to the stage for the opening session after returning victoriously from a horse accident she had in the fall. She is mended and better than ever. So happy to see her back!  Last night All the Managers and above were  rewarded with a wonderful evening event at the Houston Aquarium for our Managers reception.  Tonight we had a great night stamping make and takes.  Here are some pictures of my trip so far. 

Shelli and I

some leadership  excitement

Barbara Welch Playing with Fringe Scissors

pink costumed performer

us being cheesey

welcome diver and me

Million dollar Tami feeding the Rays
 
 

serene scenery while we ate wonderful
prepared foods and pastries

beautiful

did you know this is not a shark but a ray?

 


you can tell when you see his underside

here are some sharks
we rode a train and stopped inside a tunnel to observe them

 
 

Shannon and I


It is really a lot of fun getting together with many of my stamping friends and the Stampin' UP! staff and putting our heads together learning how to make Stampin' UP! better for our customers and for our newer demonstrators.  We will be having a new promotion coming out at the end of the month Sale a bration where if you spend $50 you will be rewarded with an additional choice of a free gift. and each $50 you spend you can choose another and then another and another with each additional purchase of $50!  Those gifts are really amazing too. 

Another great thing is that paper pumpkin has been upscaled or upgraded it and you are getting a heck of a lot more in the newer kits in JAN Feb and MARCH as I have already viewed the next kits and I have got to say you will love love  love them !  So you better sign back up Like NOW!  or you will miss out.  For what I heard if you don't want the welcome kit you don't have to take it if you had been a member before now.  You will also be rewarded with an additional  Bonus set of retired in color stampin up markers as a thank you for signing up.   Don't miss out as you will help me get a prize too if I can sign up at least 7 of you!  one of the new kits even makes 8 cards and one had cute little purse type pouches.  make sure you use my name as your demonstrator of choice my demo # is 2010294 Inverness FL zip is 34452 Debi Pippin


 

If you have thought over and over about being a new demonstrator now is the time.  I am  Personally offering an additional stamp set of  $14.95 value if you sign with me and join my Lucky Ladies team.  by the end of Sale a bration in addition to the extra kit money Stampin up is offering. We also found out today that if you signed up for being a demonstrator anytime from JULY 1 2013 through the close of registration of Convention 2014 your convention fee will be waived ! you will still need to provide your own transportation and hotel fee but your registration fee is paid for  that is a huge huge savings!!!  So don't doddle write your list down and be sure to let me know which $14.95 set you want as soon as I get your confirmation that you have joined my team I will order your additional free set.  I meet with my downline at the Rexall in Inverness Florida the first Monday of each month at 5:30 pm - 7:30  We met have dinner and discuss business have a make and take and question session and fun.  I would love to have you and help you build a successful business that you will love to share with others. If you are afraid to take that first step I will even hold your hand some and help you with that first work shop.


Go to my Website and logon and join http://dpippin.stampinup.net  you can also order product 24 /7 from  this site and join paper pumpkin  from this link www.mypaperpumpkin.com  let them know my name and demo #  debi Pippin 2010294 and zip code is 34452

No comments:

Post a Comment